Just another WordPress site
It is a long established fact that a reader will be distracted by the readable content of a page when looking at its layout
Role: BizTalk Functional Analyst
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Duration: 6 Months + Extension
Rate: Market Rate
Languages: French or Dutch & English
Sperry Partners Group is urgently looking for an experienced BizTalk Functional Analyst for a new implementation project in Brussels, Belgium.
Functional analyst (expert) for assisting in the implementation of a Price Enter Service Bus in the context of Application Integration
The assignment will in existence to define the services for the ESB that allows the different data flows between the various applications reconnected be made possible via the bus.
• Analyze, describe and maintain the functional specifications of the interfaces using UML modeling techniques (including use cases, activity diagram, sequence diagram, class diagrams);
• Work with the developers for the design of the IT services and / or components to be implemented in the ESB;
• Writing and maintaining the test scenarios for the functional testing of the solution.
The candidate must have experience
• Microsoft BizTalk ESB.
• Use of IT requirements methodologies, modelization and tools (UML, BPM, … ERD) (MUST have);
• Relational databases and test tools;
• SOA architectures (is a plus)
For more information on the client and the project, please call us immediately on +44(0)208 150 9900, or alternatively, apply online via the website and we will endeavour to get in contact with you within 2-3 hours of submitting your application for the role.
Sperry Partners Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Sperry Partners Limited is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Keywords:BizTalk, Microsoft BizTalk ESB, UML, BPM, ERD, SOA Architectures , Functional, French, Dutch, English, Brussels, Belgium
Your Name *
Please enter the words you see below:
no images were found
[recaptcha id:contact-page-captcha class:contact-page-captcha]
[wpgdprc "By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website."]